Her love of hair started at the young age of 11, when she started to experiment with color on her own hair. She has a love for color, shapes and texture. She practices editorial, often using herself as the model behind the camera. Currently she is part of the Devachan team as an apprentice.
Mentor — Isabella Vázquez
1. Describe the vision of your Trilogy of Beauty presentation. Honoring the past, while being creative in my future with the curl community.
2. How has your mentor guided/inspired you? I have been challenged to step out of my realms of knowledge and experiment and perform on a different level.
3. What has been the best advice your mentor has given you? Trust the process.
4. What has been the most memorable moment in your career thus far? A woman cried with joy while looking at her finished curls. She told me in all her life she had never felt so beautiful. She had never looked at herself with love like how she she felt in that moment. That was a big deal for me. It was then I realized that we play such a significant role in the lives of those we work on.
5. What would be your best piece of advice for future professionals? Find inspiration everywhere. Become a better listener. Play!